Monday 20 July 2015

What a difference a couple of years makes

So i was cleaning out my External Hardrive when i found an old pic from 3 years ago and compared it to now.

BEFORE   AND    AFTER

I no im still not stick figure slim but i think my 4 stone loss is a massive achievement for me. 
What makes it so unique? 
 I have an underactive thyroid
I was fat not because of my thyroid but because i shoveled takeaways daily into my mouth as well as chocolates, crisps and cream cakes. Im not saying that all hypo patients use there thyroid condition as an excuse, i write this blog to spread hope and show weight loss can be done.

So for all you people who have underactive thyroids, yes the road is tough believe me but weight loss IS achievable.
It isn't impossible it is just really really hard and takes tonnes of willpower. 
 Slow and steady wins the race. 
I couldnt have done this withought My Fitness Pal

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

    This is a calorie and excersise app which keeps a diary of what you have and do each day. I needed to feel controlled and this, counting my calories, was hard but it basically did the work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment