Tuesday 12 May 2015

Gamers

So what defines a gamer?

There was a post yesterday on the Gamers community on google + that really ticked me off.
The headline says "who says there are no gamer chix"

To me a gamer is someone (REGARDLESS OF GENDER) who just plays games whatever platform the games are on. Whether it be on an android, an apple, a tablet, a pc, a console, a game is a game and if you play it then your a gamer. 


I love to play games. I play them via any technology immaginable, i may not play them for 6+ hours on end like a lot of gamers do, but when im not busy working and taking care of my disabled child and his baby brother there is nothing more relaxing to me then listening to music and playing a good old round of skyrim or assassins creed or castlevania (my favorates to play on) the lists are endless. Im also a big fan of the lego games because im a massive kid at heart and i love to co-op with my child on them :)

Please please please can people stop judging gamers with gender, if you play games via technology your a gamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment